Thursday, November 26, 2009

Let's Call It Green Friday!

Hello all you Beaver Golfers! I hope you all had a nice relaxing Thanksgiving, and possibly even hit the links if the weather was kind.

Speaking of links, as much as I love writing about golf, I do have to make a buck from time to time as well. To that end, I have partnered with a handful of retailers who reside in the right hand column of my blog. Please take note of them each time you visit, as the deals change with some regularity. Most are specifically golf related, but not all, and anything you purchase after clicking through from my links helps support my ability to keep producing this blog, and much more in the near future.

Given that the day after Thanksgiving is a BIG day for retailers, and even bigger for online retailers -it has been nicknamed Black Friday after all - my affiliate partners are offering some pretty sweet deals this weekend. If you are going to do some online shopping for the holidays, I'd encourage you to use Beaver Golf as a starting point, and take advantage of some of these offers.

Some notable ones include store wide savings at Golf Galaxy and at Target. You can use these links below:

Callaway Golf Pre-Owned is offering an interesting tiered discount where you save $75 when you spend $300, save $125 when you spend over $450, and $175 when you spend over $600. Here is the link:

Rock Bottom Golf is offering 15% off SITE-WIDE this entire weekend using this link below:

Other shops on my site include Edwin Watts, Knetgolf.com, Medicus, Pine Meadow Golf, Oakley Vault, SmugMug, and Kinesys Eco-friendly Sunscreen.

So, instead of shopping on Black Friday, let's put those dollars to work, buy someone you love some new golf gear, clubs, balls, or training aids and change that color from black to green! Oh, and don't forget to grab something for yourself either!

Fairways and Greens!

Add to FacebookAdd to DiggAdd to Del.icio.usAdd to StumbleuponAdd to RedditAdd to BlinklistAdd to TwitterAdd to TechnoratiAdd to Yahoo BuzzAdd to Newsvine

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks Dave. I've used Rock Bottom before and am going to find something useful there today.

BlogCatalog

Golf Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

BlogCenter Rank

Submit my blog Golf